Indian Transport

I have to choose an image to enter for the Transport theme in camera club … which do you think?

Photos taken mostly from a bus with a little point and shot camera … Used Topaz JPEG to RAW first then combination of Basic Adjustment, Dehaze, Reduce Noise, Precision Contrast, Edges, BW

1 cow power

Green petal power

Elephant traffic jam BW

Elephant traffic jam

Bicycle courier

Jaipur tourist transport

transporting bananas

Truck taxi

10 Likes

I like the man with the beard…

1 Like

I would go for Green pedal power or the Elephant traffic jam (color). neat shots

1 Like

I like “Jaipur tourist transport”.

1 Like

I worked for a while in Chennai in Southern India and the memory of traffic I have is one of overwhelming variety and chaos and colour. I’d go for the elephants in among the cars.

1 Like

All nice Sharon! I especially like the man with the long beard and the gent with the bananas

1 Like

We are not much help, are we Sharon? We all like different things! I like them all but the BW Elephant in traffic is unique. Especially since the “driver” is not looking where they are going lol.The only reason I did not choose the color version is that the colors were so striking it looked too circus-like. Love the BW version. Good luck!

1 Like

Well, I’m not going to be much use either as I got wrapped up in memories of my visit to Jaipur - I loved the chaos! If I had to choose though, it would probably be the people on the bus.

1 Like

I like cow power or green power… OK, really I like them all. Great storytelling

1 Like

Hmmm! Any or all, but if you really pressed me I’d go for ‘Cow Power’. Good luck!

1 Like

They are all great, but I like the older man in green on the bicycle the best. That really caught my eye and stood out.

1 Like

So many wonderful shots! I think I like the truck taxi the best

1 Like