Increased render/times for different video types

Wildly different processing time/fps with different videos for no apparent reason. I have been resizing 720p Youtube game-related videos to 1080p i.e., 1.5x scale.

Both my CPU and GPU are fairly powerful (AMD 5900x and Nvidia 3080).

Here’s some exact examples:
23 min gameplay video (Mass Effect 2)

1 min live action trailer (Mass Effect 3)

The difference isn’t 23x - it’s almost double that. The 1min trailer takes 4min to scale, while the 23min gameplay takes 2.5hrs. Nota bene: the trailer renders at ~22fps, the gameplay at ~8fps.

I’m no computer programmer, but I’ve been working with video tech before there was Youtube. Am I missing something here? Any info would be useful.
Thanks, AC

The only thing I can think of is the videos are somehow different enough that TVAI picks a different version of the upscaling model. Like one video uses the 2X version and the other uses the 4X.

Hi, could I take a look at the app’s log files to see what could be causing such a difference in processing speed?

To gather logs, please select Help > File Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to File Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.

Thanks.