I need some help and opinions

This image started life as a PNG from a Topaz ReMask image before going through several metamorphoses and combinations of layers and even combinations of the metamorphoses and combinations of layers.
I like all of the variations on the theme but I’d like…

Comments and even preferences please

4 Likes

Have to go with No. 3. The bluish contrast seems to bring out more detail.

I like image 2 of 9 (the red one that is shown as the 4th image down). The color adds more definition to the sculpture.

I prefer the 5th one … the darker blue and pink hues I find more appealing and seem to create a simpler, less busy image (at least to my eye)

I prefer the 4th one…

Very interesting processing…i like #3

What are you looking for, please Terry. I find I cannot comment if I don’t know that. However the colours are all out of gamut I suspect if your intention was to print. If not, I prefer the Green.

Boy, you make it tough, Terry. I agree with Seabreeze in wanting some details about what you want besides “which one do you like best?”. Composition, technique…

As for which one I prefer, I guess I would have to say 4, 8 or 9, but I’m not sure why.

Very nice work!

Using your numbering system, (not the order they are shown) the solid colors of 2 and 7 work well.

I like the complement ary colors of 4, 6 and 8.

But there are so many color schemes you could make, and a decision of what would be best might depend on what you are going to do with the image and what its surroundings are…

thanks
@Michigander
@cre8art
@ShazzyCo
@BobKramer
@digital2006
@Seabreeze
@Klaidlaw
@KenKv

When I started the project I thought I knew what I had as a target - but little did I appreciate the number of outcomes as the project veered off-piste and I discovered that blending modes and image intermediates could produce an almost infinite number. I thought the variety of images made by the wet chemical process was large and bounded only by my lack of patience - I needed to re-think.
I found my own choice quite early on but then the delectable images just rolled before my eyes. At this point I thought I’d share and … ask for opinions ----- I need to re-think that strategy!
Your choices are interesting and no doubt would make a fascinating philosophical and psychological treatise

A treatise on our opinions?

What was your choice, Terry?

PhD thesis!!!
Number 2 – the predominantly red one as this was close to my objective

1 Like

Which was?

To get glowing stuff happening?

Sounds like you have a retirement project. I can’t wait to hear what your
psychological analysis of my choices reveals, beyond confusion…

2 Likes

You will have to wait a long long time. I don’t do probing the bowels of brains

1 Like

Nah. Just a pretty colour