How to turn off the trial state

I bought Sharpen AI today and have been trying to understand how to turn off the trial state.

The TopazLabs website says that the products are activated by logging into my account. I have done that, but my copy still is telling me that I have 18 days left in my trial. How do I tell the app that I have purchased it? Or, if it is automatic, how long does it normally take?

Mike, try going into the Help menu and click on update ownership.

Tried that. Did not seem to make any difference. I am still seeing how long my trial has left.

@MikeFromMesa Hi Mike, I don’t have Sharpen installed on this computer, but look on the menu bar…most Topaz apps have File, View, Community & Help. You may need to load an image, then Click on Community, then click on Switch Users. Sign in again using the same email/password as you use with your Topaz account. That has worked for me in the past.

Mike, as Linda suggested, signing in and out usually sets things straight. If not, you will need to open a support ticket.

I have already tried to do that. Sharpen AI is not listed as an app in the drop down boxes where you select what app you are filing a report against, so it does not seem possible to report this to customer support unless you select something different. Of course since I have no choice that is what I will do.

Try this link Topaz Labs and select Customer Service.

Thanks, but this did not work for me. I am still in trial mode.

I have filed a request with Customer Service and perhaps that will help.

:confused:

This may seem very basic…but have you accessed your account to make sure Sharpen AI is showing your purchase?

Yes. It was the first thing I did when I realized that the app was still in trial state.

Thank you for the link, but it has the same dropdown list as what I used. The only entries are:

Customer Service (plugins)
Technical Support (plugins)
Refund Request (plugins)
Customer Service (Studio)
Technical Support (Studio)
Refund Request (Studio)

There are no entries for either Gigapixel or Sharpen. I filed a request under Customer Service (plugins) and explained that there were no entries for the stand-alone apps, but I have not even gotten an acknowledgement back yet.

It is very discouraging.

Mike, I think you chose Customer Service (plugins). If you selected Customer Service (Studio) you would find the drop-down for the stand alone products.

In any event, Topaz only has a small staff and states that it could take up to 48 hours for a response. I’m sure they will get you taken care of.

Ah, so it was hidden.

Thanks for the information. I have re-entered my support request using the stand-alone entry and will see how this comes out. The problem is that the reduced price is soon ending.

In the beginning of the thread you indicated that you already purchased it, so no worries, they will certainly honor your purchase.

I would like to think so. I just don’t understand why I am having this problem getting the software to leave trial mode. I have not seen any other posts with this problem so I assume it has something to do with my purchase.

I looked at the account tied to your forum account and it shows you owning Sharpen AI. One way or another your purchase will be honored.

1 Like

It has been taken care of by support. No more trial messages.

3 Likes

I also can’t use my paid account.
I read that care of support would help. PLEASE HELP!!!
Hans

You need to place a support request at Topaz Labs as the support team does not monitor the forum for support requests.