Gpu/Cpu and Keyshot renders

I am not a pro. I use AIS,AIG,AID for some pictures off the internet of my favorite actress were the photo are not released and a big size. Going to try it on some of my memes too.

Question:

In your experience which method gave you the more accurate results? Gpu or Cpu?
Why are my Keyshot renders changing colors after a denoise and 4x upscale.? I am doing fabric tests and i tested one green and holy shit the fabric went from dark green to light green. gpu and cpu were tested. I guess you can not use this on 3d images???

Also I can not find any information on compression speed 1-10. I am going to guess that slow is better?

What is compression speed and where do you see this? Jpg compression is not speed, it is the amount of compression to make a smaller file so 1 is the most compression and is brutal to an image. the least compression (10) is best.

.png file. has the speed from 1 fast to 10 slow. But as to were the whole fabric test ball goes from dark green to light green.

Interesting, I never use the png format. I tried using a Sony RAW picture in Denoise AI and saving it in the png format with a setting of 10 (slow) and 3 (fast). I then opened them both in Affinity Photo and compared them but I couldn’t see any difference. There was some green grass but it was the same color in both. There was also little difference in time and I used the GPU for processing.