GP does not open the Photoshop photo anymore

Unfortunately I installed GP 7 on my MacBook (MacOS Sonoma 14.2.1). After I found out that GP 7 does not open the photo I opened in Photoshop, I deleted GP7 completely and installed GP6.3.3 again. Because that version worked fine for me.
However: also that version does not open the photo anymore that I opened in Photoshop 2024!!!

Workflow: Open photo in PS2024 - File/Automate/GigaPixel - GP6.3.3 starts, but does NOT open the photo…

When you reinstalled version 6.3.3, did you follow the steps listed on our Gigapixel documentation for reverting?

Me, too!

iHardware Overview:
Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac19,1
Processor Name: 8-Core Intel Core i9
Processor Speed: 3.6 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 8
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 16 MB
Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled
Memory: 64 GB
System Firmware Version: 2020.80.5.0.0
OS Loader Version: 580~1337
SMC Version (system): 2.46f13
MacOS: 14.3.1 (23D60)
System Version: macOS 14.3.1 (23D60)
Kernel Version: Darwin 23.3.0
Boot Volume: Macintosh HD
Boot Mode: Normal
Secure Virtual Memory: Enabled
System Integrity Protection: Enabled

Gigapixel 7 thru 7.05 won’t open from within Photoshop since version 7. Photo AI won’t open either. I just bought it and it was a fresh install.

Am I installing correctly? I closed all related programs, which are photoshop and Lightroom. Lightroom has this programs ih the menu but they are greyed out.

Right now I am going to remove them both completely and re-install. This is the only thing I haven’t done.

I mean I can open from within Apple’s photo app. What gives?

What’s up, guys?

What bugs me is this is a known issue and has been since 7.0, but nobody has done anything about it yet. I have looked and not found a fix anywhere.

GP AND Photo AI. Both programs are doing the same thing. Neither opens from within Photoshop or Lightroom.

Both applications will open images from Photoshop and Lightroom. I’d recommend reaching out to support so we can better investigate the cause of the conflict.