Got Nuts

I cropped and rotated the image, used TS adjustments than Sharpen AI

15 Likes

Beautiful picture.

1 Like

He’s a cutey. Must have bribed him for some time to get that close.

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

I assume that you have your upgraded computer so how do you like the performance?

1 Like

@Artisan-West Yes I did, upgraded my GPS to GTX 1050 Ti , an SSD HD 1TB and 550W power supply. Sharpen AI will process a saved image in 20 sec instead of five to ten minutes. This was much cheaper then buying a new PC that would of been around $1400 or more. To answer your question yes I love the performance, so much better then I thought it would be.

1 Like

@Ma3rk Yes I have to confess I did bribe him with peanuts. He was so friendly that he was eating peanuts out of my hand.

Well, I recently discovered some advantages of my “Ultra High Def Big Screen” window. There’s also a very handsome Stellar’s Jay that I’m trying to get a nice shot of, but he’s pretty skittery.

1 Like

Try hanging a bird feeder and a bird bath. Then watch the action Jays chasing off the Stallers

I’ve a Hummer feeder I need to clean up. Still looking for my Bogen Magic arm so I can mount a GoPro.

1 Like

I’m getting some ideas…

1 Like

Even the Stallers were enjoying the feast.

Yep. I’ve three I can identify. There’s one with really prominent blue stripes on the top crest that’s my challenge.

1 Like