Gigapixel v5.4.5

Is possible enter in beta group?
Thanks!

Not sure if its related, but check your color profiles on saving, maybe there is a color profile mismatch.

1 Like

It definitely was. I’m not sure what color profile it was originally. But I forced the color profile to sRGB, saved it as PNG and it output just fine.

1 Like

Great. Glad you solved it. Color management can be tricky so its usually first thing to suspect and make sure all is on point. Cheers!

1 Like

Hi!
Would it be possible for you to add me to the group of beta testers?
Unless there’s no longer a need for new ones of course :blush:

Would it be possible for you to add me to the group of beta testers?

Is it still coming today?

Please add me as a beta tester for Giga & Video. Thankee.

Hi all,

A new update is available. You can download it and view the release thread here.

Thank you!
Taylor Bishop

For anyone interested.

I upgraded from 3950x to 5950x and i m seeing huge improvements.

My test images would process @ 120 seconds with 3950x , with 5950x its 80 seconds and that too with eco mode. Amazing!!!

Wut? 50% faster just because of the architecture?

yes apparently.

if you need to test images, let me know.

BTW i m using 5.4.5

What have you updated, driver or AI model?

I upgraded my cpu from 3950x to 5950x.

I did not update any driver or ai model.

Here is the improvement! :slight_smile:

Which CPU? Whose tech?

He is talking about AMD Ryzen CPUs. The 5950x is a 16 core/32 thread cpu. Zamfir must be using CPU processing but I wonder how it compares to using a GPU which usually runs much faster.

1 Like

of course GPU runs much faster, but it does not produce a better image compared to the CPU.

CPU rendered images are much sharper and better than GPU rendered images. The GPU images are somewhat blurry compared to the CPU rendered images.

What you and i must wonder is why GPU rendered images not same as CPU rendered images? I suspect GPU is cheating. LOL.

4 Likes

Thx for the reply!