- Gigapixel now correctly remembers when an image has been modified, so that the “Save Changes” dialog doesn’t show unnecessarily when closing images or closing the application
- Preview won’t update as long as zoom slider is pressed
- 32,000x32,000 cap functions correctly in both dimensions
- When launched as an external editor, no longer quits after saving and allows you to choose the output options. No longer overwrites the original image.
- When zooming out with the scroll wheel or zoom slider, the Navigator outline sometimes does not match up with the section of the image being previewed. Clicking inside of the Navigator panel or on the preview will reset it
- Resolution metadata does not correctly get saved out with certain images
- Switching between scaling types (inches, centimeters, px / in, px / cm, etc) sometimes doesn’t calculate the correct size
If you have any issues using this version such as crashes, hangs, metadata issues or other errors, you can submit your logs and test images here . The images used when an error occurs are always helpful for us when pinning down what the issue is.