Gigapixel AI v5.5.2 not using GPU

I’m using Gigapixel AI v5.5.2 on Windows 10 with an NVIDIA GTX3060Ti (no other/integrated GPU). I’ve set Gigapixel to use GPU for processing, and it shows this correctly after a restart, however all processing is still being done using the CPU - about 8 virtual cores spin up to 50%, and the GPU shows no activity at all.

Is there a known reason for this, such as a lack of support for the 3000 series cards? Is there any way I can verify what Gigapixel is trying to do when processing, or any error output that might be hidden from the user?

I’ve checked today’s log file and can see it finds the GPU and shows it as selected just before it tries to download new models. However after selecting and loading a model I then see:

< line #: 0>  OV device selection: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor             
< line #: 0> OpenVino device string is CPU 0

Unfortunately I can’t see anything in the log file to indicate why, or how to stop it!

I believe that is a RTX not GTX, Revert to the last Studio driver, I think 462.xx and it should be ok. NVIDIA are looking at the issues with the latest driver.

Yes it is RTX, just a bit of brain fade on my part there. Thanks Don, I’ll give that a try.