Gigapixel AI - UI Suggestions

Having spend the last few weeks playing around with Gigapixel AI, it feels that the UI is missing some obvious features that would make handling medium to large datasets (60k+ images) easier to handle:

1. A “remove completed” button would be good to see, in addition to the binary “remove all”.
  2. Processing - could it add a “% complete” value? If i’m burning through 80,000 photos, knowing i’m on image 1,529 isn’t of any value. Knowing i’m only 1% of the way through is more useful.
  3. Following on from that, surely an ETA could also be created? The images when batch converted take roughly the same time per image, therefore simple math could be used to create a “time remaining” value.
  4. Importing large datasets could be handled better with a “loading” pop-up, or if possible, something showing the progress of the image set loading. Currently it seems to just freeze, but in reality is loading in the data.
  5. A “delete original” option would be nice to see. When upscaling, sometimes the original dataset is not required to exist once the upscaled version is made. Deleting on the fly would make data management a whole lot nicer!
  6. Actions after the run has completed, especially “Shutdown once workload has finished” would be good to see.

Just a few ideas. In general, the software is great and is handling large data sets extremely well!

Of all the above, I need
1, 3 and 4
About point 2, I can refer to the research of Daniel Canneman, Nobel laureate. It turned out that a person does not perceive numbers in percent and he recommended where it is possible to leave a specific numeric value. But you can indicate in percent next to the number of executed files.