Gigapixel 6.2.0 batch lethargy

I just bought Gigapixel 6.2.0 thinking it was the demo version that crashed and I’m very disappointed because the problem persists. Let me explain, the software “freezes” randomly when I launch a batch process, it is like asleep, I can click to stop the process, but the batch is like in lethargy.

Half the time when I stop the process and restart the batch it works, it kept the processed files in memory which is rather practical but a few moments after resuming the processing of the images the process goes back to lethargy, generally after that it there is no longer any way to do anything, the relaunch process will be definitively in a coma.
You then have to close the Gigapixel program and restart it, the hassle begins to know where you are in your work. :unamused:

I noticed that when I move the Gigapixel window to another screen this kind of problem happens faster, when I leave the active Gigapixel window on the same screen I can process more images before it crashes but it crashes sooner or later.

Gigapixel always opens on the same screen even if I close it on another screen, is it motion sensitive? Is it sensitive “in the foreground and background” because it happens when I work on Word for example or when I surf the internet or I walk around in Windows Explorer.

It’s very annoying because I bought this software to do batches, it makes it easier for me to do other tasks and here I am again in trouble.

On my main configuration I changed graphics card, I went from a 1080ti to a 3090ti and still the same problem.
(In detail, I tested Gigapixel in demo version with my 1080 and I noticed “freezes”, but I thought it came from the demo version, a few days ago I invested in a 3090ti and I bought today Gigapixel thinking everything would be perfect but…)

I noticed that on the forum other people have the same problem and I noticed an absence of Topaz support, no answer on this problem; is it known ?
If so when will an update, or a solution so that we can work.

I mean, it cost me 99 dollars while there are free solutions in free development that are moving in the right direction, the minimum is to respond to your customers and make commercial gestures.

Looking forward to an honest, clear and prompt response. For the moment I am very disappointed
! :angry:

Cordially

There isn’t a demo version, rather you can try the FULL version for 30 days before you decide whether to buy. In the app can you go to Help>Graphics info and post the results here?

This is a user to user forum, i.e. we’re all just users here. For technical support from Topaz you’ll need to raise a request at the main Topaz site.

Finally, please don’t make duplicate posts in different topics - once is enough.

• There isn’t a demo version, rather you can try the FULL version for 30 days before you decide whether to buy. In the app can you go to Help>Graphics info and post the results here?

That’s what I did

• This is a user to user forum, i.e. we’re all just users here. For technical support from Topaz you’ll need to raise a request at the main Topaz site.

Finally, please don’t make duplicate posts in different topics - once is enough.

Ah yes, so tell me how to contact them because at the moment there are only answers to known problems in the support section.

• Finally, please don’t make duplicate posts in different topics - once is enough.

I didn’t make a duplicate message, I just replied to a topic.
And I edited my message several times to be as clear as possible, is it a problem to edit his message?

Cordially

And you’re surprised that it didn’t suddenly start working? The trial you were using is the full version, i.e. no difference between them so nothing would change when you bought it.

Go to topazlabs.com, select the support bubble in the bottom right corner and then select the “Ask” icon at the top. You can then ask your question.

You cross posted the same thing in two different topics. That’s against the rules here.

• And you’re surprised that it didn’t suddenly start working? The trial you were using is the full version, i.e. no difference between them so nothing would change when you bought it.

Of course I’m surprised ! In addition I changed equipment for ! You tell me it’s the full version but if you know sir I’m not supposed to know !

• Go to topazlabs.com, select the support bubble in the bottom right corner and then select the “Ask” icon at the top. You can then ask your question.

But are you reading me correctly? I have already done this and there is no answer to my problem!

• You cross posted the same thing in two different topics. That’s against the rules here.

I understood ! For my part, I only saw one post and if there were two it was not intentiona. Puss I’ve been in the community for two hours and you managed to make me regret coming.

Sir, I want to tell you that I have understood the rules of the forum and that if you have no real solution to my problem, I would ask you to leave the alerts on this subject available for competent people. thank you

Cordially

Yes, I read that you only saw a list of answers to known problems. I told you where to click on an icon which will enable you to ask a question (and in their office hours you’ll be able to initiate an online chat). I didn’t say you’d find an answer to your problem. Are you reading me correctly?

You created this topic and by your own admission replied in another topic, That’s two (duplicate) posts by my addition.

As requested I shall now take my incompetence (your description) elsewhere and leave you to it. Good luck!

• Yes, I read that you only saw a list of answers to known problems. I told you where to click on an icon which will enable you to ask a question (and in their office hours you’ll be able to initiate an online chat). I didn’t say you’d find an answer to your problem. Are you reading me correctly?

I can’t ask any questions on the search tab and I don’t have any icons appearing. I connect with a VPN maybe this is due to this?

• You created this topic and by your own admission replied in another topic, That’s two (duplicate) posts by my addition.

As requested I shall now take my incompetence (your description) elsewhere and leave you to it. Good luck!

Good luck ? Great !

I made no confession, I have an open topic and only one since the beginning and by “my own admission” I replied on someone else’s topic, and in my topic I was sharing my concern, because this person still has no answers for 11 days while I have the same problem!

You wanted to understand what you wanted to understand, I imagine you have to read several topics a day and it’s not easy, but when you see a person questioning your answers, it’s because there’s may have a comprehension problem…
Don’t be offended sir because I could have been from the start!
For my part it is your insistence on the fact that I would have posted a second topic which only exists in your which annoyed me. I remained polite until the end, almost apologizing, so don’t be offended, it was up to you to read me well to understand. Otherwise see you again!

I didn’t say you did.

That’s two posts! And I simply asked you politely not to do it because it’s against the rules. Once is enough. Let’s leave it there.

• That’s two posts! And I simply asked you politely not to do it because it’s against the rules. Once is enough. Let’s leave it there.

If you mean that the post of the other person and my post are two posts, well be more explicit! I will move my post.

Now you’ve posted it for a third time! I’ve removed the other two and I’m closing this topic because it’s going nowhere except into a dispute. Please do not post it yet again.