Frustrated over Topaz plug in disappearing in Photoshop Elements filters

I have been really disappointed in the response to my photoshop plug in problem. I had Topaz as a filter in photoshop elements 2024 and it worked fine. Then, it suddenly disappeared from my list of filters. I contacted support and got a reply that was not accurate and did not work. Out of frustration, I tried this forum and got instructions on how to copy the Topaz file location and paste it into the plug in folders for photoshop elements manually…and it worked. Why was this not explained in your reponse to my question to you directly? There is also a lot of “fixes” listed in various searches that do not work. I ended up spending a lot of time searching for a fix; a fix that I couldn’t get when I contacted support directly.

Please understand that many different users have many different machines, so sometimes troubleshooting will take some trial and error in order to find the correct solution for particular users. I’m glad that you were able to find a resolution on the forums, and we appreciate you taking the time to do research. I can assure you that we try our best on the Topaz Labs | Support Page in order to help users like you.