Flowers at the Doctor's

Saw this arrangement while in waiting room and thought I might be able to do something with it. I am really pleased with what I came up with.

Processed in studio: straightened and trimmed, removed background using color layer adjustment and masking, applied a great preset “Illustration Man II” and tweaked a little, then into Impression, finished with some basic adjustments

original photo

10 Likes

Excellent result and far better than the original image.[quote=“ShazzyCo, post:1, topic:856”]
applied a great preset “Illustration Man II” and tweaked a little,
[/quote]

Is this preset shared? With this preset and Impression you created a very nice look.

1 Like

Nice capture and your processing really enhanced it! Very nice job especially with the masking and colors!

1 Like

Beautiful composition and resulting effect is amazing …

1 Like

Great transformation Sharon. So glad you posted the original as it really shows your post-processing skills.

2 Likes

Yes John it is … it isn’t mine … I stumbled across it one day when looking at the new presets added

2 Likes

Super result!

1 Like

WOW! You did a great job on this flower arrangement…so beautiful and artistic! Thankyou for sharing what you did to achieve this lovely photo!

1 Like

Really nice

1 Like

Clean and elegant…very nicely done!

1 Like

I missed this one - fabulous result!

1 Like