(Feature request) Save project

Bought the software not to long ago, very satisfied thus far. Only feature i would like is the possibility to save projects. Not just save preset, but to save the spesific video project wit all applied settings.

I think this would make it easier to jump in between projects and render parts of a video at a time. This would also be helpful in case of crashes, it would make it much easier to jump back into the project after a crash

^Bump

Add “Save project”. For me processing videos of more than 5 min long takes too long in my system, approximately 1 hour for a 3 min of 720p using Proteus re-encoding with H265 Main at 4M bit rate. Right now I have to split a video in several clips of shorter time, process them, then re-join them. This method is practical for me in the event my system goes down in the middle of processing or power outages. Adding a “Save project” to save the processing List will help if I need to stop the encoding, and resume at a later time.

Would like to bump this

Hi,
I have selected - in 20 minutes - 50 small parts to be processed (unattended during the night) in exactly the same manner in 50 HFR movies …
Then during processing an error occurred.
It would be very useful to be able to save the project of all the present work to do, to be able to reload it easily with all the files, the start and end of each selected parts, the type of processing chosen, etc …
Going to try again my selection but this is so time consuming !

It would be awesome if it had the ability to save it’s state when purposefully or accidently (OS or app crash). And pick up where it left off so updates can be applied or the computer crashes day 2 into a 4 day operation, you do not have to start over.
Or maby I just want to free up my graphics card to play a game for an hour or two.

VEAI needs the ability to create, save and modify individual project files.

This is essential to allow separating jobs as individual projects as well as returning to the project over the course of time or when a new version of VEAI is released to re-process the source clips with the latest improved AI models.

In addition project files could allow dividing the work up between multiple workstations all processing at the same time to speed up the turnaround time.