Eyeful Tower

Topaz Studio Basic with Color Boost, Dans Sharp Landscape and Orton Glow Detail. CEP4 Pro Contrast and Photo Stylizer 2, Glamour Glow and Dynamic Skin Smoothing.

Eyeful Tower © Jack Torcello

10 Likes

Help! What are those lines? And how do I suppress them?!

I have seen those kind of lines on my stuff when two processes clash but if they are not on your image at home then I would guess making the image smaller may help - sorry Jack - other than that I don’t know.

Meant to say that I love it but … the diagonal has me trying to see it straight. I have always loved Orton technique and it has done this image proud. Excellent work.

1 Like

Beautiful capture and processing!!
I have never come across these weird lines.
Which kind of lens did you use for this shot?

1 Like

I love the point of view you choose. Very nice.

2 Likes

It was a point-and-shoot Fujifilm - it shoots RAW but the resulting jpeg is prolly poor resolution! I’m glad that camera broke perhaps…~?

1 Like

Nice work, Jack and a very interesting perspective of the Tower.

1 Like

I’m getting a crink in my neck trying to see the people underneath. The image is sharp and like the treatment. BTW spell check says no such word as crink :).

1 Like

is it possible that a preset you might have used contained a texture?

1 Like

Prolly too low a resolution :slight_smile:

Very striking image - I like the perspective and dynamic processing!

2 Likes

Perspective, Perspective, Perspective. I love it!

2 Likes

Love the faint horizontal lines in the background!
Are you using that new PS action - “Lines To Remember”?

(:grin: Nice shot! No kidding!)

1 Like

I agree with Kens comment… nice work.

1 Like

I like everything about the image including the catchy diagonal, But, i just can not adjust my eye to enjoy a diagonal

1 Like

outstanding perspective and treatment - am not sure what the lines are but surely someone will know - inn the meantime I keep coming back to this one

1 Like