Error: Plug in Launch Failure Studio 2 in Photoshop

I opened up a support case, but thought I’d ask here. I’ve tried EVERYTHING recommended by Topaz, no joy. I purchased a new computer Studio will work as a stand alone, but fails as a plug in in Photoshop. I also can’t get impressions to run either as a plug in or by itself… I loved Topaz, but this is awful.

I’m sure I’m not the only one… Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I assume you installed all the applications rather than copying the contents of a previous install on your previous PC to your new PC.

Please go to Studio open the Help-> Graphics info dialog, press copy and paste tged information here.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Denoise AI v 2

Sorry for the delay. Here’s the info:

Application & Version: Topaz Studio 2 Version 2.2.0

Operating System: Windows 10 (10.0)

Graphics Hardware: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620

OpenGL Driver: 3.3.0 - Build 26.20.100.7262

CPU RAM: 8068 MB

Video RAM: 1500 MB Total, 1200 MB In Use

Preview Limit: 3466 Pixels

Firstly the GPU doesn’t meet the minimum specification as it has only 120MB dedicated vRAM. The way that HD Graphics GPU work is to take from your RAM to use so they are very slow.

I believe that the only option you have, unless you have another high performance GPU such as a NVIDA or AMD on your computer, is to continue using as a standalone.

is a fix for this in progress and we are working as fast as we can to get it out to you,

Thanks for reporting this,

We are currently looking into a solution to this and we are very sorry about the wait.
We are placing this ticket on hold to indicate that the fix for this issue is in progress and we will reach out to you when we have a fix ready for you,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and we really appreciate your patience. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for letting us know how important this is to you and your workflow.

Please note, your ticket is being placed on hold to indicate that we are waiting for something happen, such as the completion of a bug fix or feature, and it does not mean that we are closing your ticket.