Edited photos not opening in LR after saving

Topaz Photo AI version 2.4.2. Lightroom Classic version 13.2. Macbook Pro (2023) running MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1.

After updating Topaz Photo AI, once I’ve applied the chosen edits, and then choose Save to LrC, the file gets imported, but it’s blank, with the error message “the file appears to be unsupported or damaged”. The tif file opens fine in preview, and I can convert it to a jpg which is then readable by LrC. This seems to be only happening with *.srf files, from an older sony digicam (F828), not having this issue with files from newer cameras.

Would you mind sending in some more information to get a better understanding of the problem you are having with this particular type of image? Please send the following information:

1. The original image file.
  2. The processed image.
  3. A screenshot or description of the settings panel so I can see what adjustments were turned on.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Dropbox File Request

Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Hi - Just uploaded some files. Hope they are what you need. Don’t worry too much about this - this is a very minor annoyance, and I’m doing some really edge case type stuff with an ancient camera, I’m pretty sure I’m the only one experiencing this particular bug. And there’s an easy enough work around to fix the problem.
Thanks!
-Steve Drake

Hi - just sent the stuff you requested. Hope i got the correct screen shots. Don’t worry about this too much - it’s just me messing with a really old camera, I’m probably the only one experiencing this particular issue, and there’s an easy workaround.