Edited fine but saved image just WHITE

Edit image
Click Save
Load saved image.
It is a pure white image

Topaz Photo AI v1.2.10 on Windows

Make sure you provide all the required information for reporting a bug or issue. Don’t forget to say where you are editing it from, the image type etc., etc.

This happens when I open Photo AI as a standalone.

More info - I had left the default save as .DNG Switched to .JPG and now it does save a readable file.

BUT the file is filled with outlines of boxes of all shapes and sizes.

Original files from an OM-1

There is a post with the required information pinned in this topic thread …

What did you load the saved images in.

In? Format or device? what?

What does this mean?

@george.anderson Can you send me your original RAW file along with your processed file from Photo AI?

You can securely submit your images to our Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Submit to Dropbox

Also, I think Don was asking what program you were using to open up the DNG file after processing in Photo AI – do you use Photoshop or another RAW image viewer?

I am having the same issue. Photo being edited in LightRoom Classic. If I chose the Plugin Extra option to edit the RAW file Photo AI opens, and appears to do the Denoise option, when it is done the screen goes white, if I click on the image it shows the unedited image. If I use the “Edit In Topaz Photo AI” option, it opens and does the adjustment but the adjusted image has a blocks on it.

@george.anderson a pure white output is usually due to low memory when outputting a file or could be a graphics driver issue.

Please send your system profile so I can check the cause.
How to Obtain Your System Profile (Windows)

@jbechtel the blocks is due to a driver issue. Please send your system profile as well and I can send next steps to fix it. We will need to update the graphics driver.