Edit Look in Impression

If there is a better category for this post, please let me know and I will move it to the appropriate area.

I’m fairly new to the Topaz Universe. I started using the products about a year ago with the Impression module in Studio. At that time, I could apply a Look, and then I could adjust the parameters of that specific look as needed for the image. Now working with Impression within Studio 2, I don’t seem to be able to do that. After adding a look, is there a way to fine tune that look as needed? Even when I create and save a look, I don’t see a way to go back in and edit that look. Am I missing something?
Thanks for any help that anyone can offer.
Gordon

Firstly remove your email from your profile on the forum through your account preferences as this is a public forum and anyone can pick up the email address.

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve as you can fine tune the filter settings for each Look, create and save your own Looks and then edit and update those looks.

Thanks. First things first. I appreciate you pointing out the email address, and would love to remove that. However, I can’t see where to do that. The only place that I have entered that info is for my Topaz account, and I cannot remove it there. Where do I find the profile for this forum where I can make such changes? I am usually not so lost, but I just cannot seem to find that.

Seems like someone fixed your email address… here is a example of editing a Impression Look:

Remember you can also save as a project file and re-edit it later.

That is exactly the screen that I am looking for.
I am sure that it is right in front of me, but I can’t find it. I am usually not this blind and seemingly helpless.

Looks like I can’t post a screen shot either. It missing the important right menu. So embarrassing. Sorry.

It’s there, just click on impression in the filters panel.