Dropping files into file browser from file explorer

I started Photo AI stand alone and when it asked for files, I used Windows 11 File Explorer to select all and drag into the dialog box. There were 404 files in the selection.

I then went away and let it do its thing.
When I returned, it had stopped and 133 files had been processed.
This happened twice. These were Nikon Raw NEF files and I was having Topaz render them as 8 bit tiff.

I then went into Lightroom and selected all and said to edit in PhotoAI, copies using LR settings.
This is working.

I was hoping to bypass the step where LR generates the copy tiff files and just have PhotoAI work on the NEF - > Tiff

Topaz Photo AI [v2.4.0] on [Windows]

I’d like to get some more information to help troubleshoot the problem you are having.

Could you send us your computer’s full system profile?

Open Topaz Photo AI, then go to Help > Open Log Folder, please send me all of the files within that folder.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Dropbox File Request

John, check Drop Box for files.

I’ve reviewed your logs, and it seems that you’re missing several model files for download. This issue might have been prevented during the download process.

To address this, disable any antivirus, firewall, VPN, or proxy software that might be active on your computer. These tools are sometimes known to interfere with the installer’s ability to download the model files.

Then rerun the installer. You can download a new installer from the downloads page directly :

Topaz Labs Download Page

If you are still experiencing problems please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page