Download Studio v1

Thank Jack, I won’t count on it, how long do you think we’ll be able to get it ?

Topaz are going at a snail’s pace so I’d say months …

It will be a real shame when it goes for good, I’m sure people would pay for it if it was available.

1 Like

Hi all, I used to use a topaz software which had the “i feel lucky” button that you could press and it would process the photos randomly. I loved that function. Does anyone know which photo editor this was? I can’t remember it and I’ve downloaded a few of the old topaz studio software linked above but none have this? I’m confused? Where has it gone?

1 Like

Just search on google and it will appear … It is Topaz Adjust …

http://blog.topazlabs.com/jumpstart-creativity-feel-lucky-button-topaz-adjust/

Cheers, matey!

1 Like

I agree

windows 10 install crashed my computer I lost studio 1 I use it all the time hate the new version

Why don’t you just download it from either your account or the legacy downloads?

Hi, just wondered if topaz 1 is still available it wouldn’t download, I have been using it from the last I downloaded it a few months ago ?

You can still download it from your Products page in the main website. It hasn’t been updated for two years now, nor will it be, so it sounds like you have the latest version.

Many thanks Paul, I have tried to download but can’t find it on the main website. I’m talking about Topaz 1 ?

Legacy downloads are located here - Legacy Products – Topaz Help Center (topazlabs.com)

1 Like

Hi, I’m going to have one last try to get the topaz 1 back, I found the legacy products and tried to download but keep getting “doesn’t meet the minimum open g.l. requirements” I have had it on this Lenovo a940 pc for over a year before I lost it.

Many thanks Kathy.

1 Like

Many thanks to Kathy and Paul, finally managed to install a new graphics card driver and everything working ok now.

2 Likes

I just downloaded it from the link above, as mentioned, it’s at the very bottom – working great! Batch processing was why I needed it, hard to imagine v2 can’t work like Gigapixel does, with seamless batch processing?

• just downoaded Classic from the link at the bottom of the page. The download was apparently successful and it installed the classic icon on my desktop. But when I click the icon, the classic start page appears, the closes after about 3 seconds…Help please*

What are your system specs @billwot ?

Studio 1 isn’t a supported product anymore so …

64 bit Win 10, 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-11700 @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz

1 Like