Down at the Station, Early in the Morning

14 Likes

Love it …

1 Like

Nice image and processing Flick… are you still commuting, if so, are you waiting for the stage coach… just kidding :grinning:

1 Like

even worse - the train from Maine to Massachusetts

ahhh… the old iron horse.

1 Like

I love your painterly vision…were you or are you a painter? Your images have a painter’s sensibilities and I throgoughly enjoy them. Thank you!

1 Like

great image, perfect processing

1 Like

normally I am not a big fan of either strong HDR or grunge look - but here it really fits well. Like it

1 Like

Really like this art!

1 Like

Love these old looking structures. Very nice.

1 Like

Excellent edit Flick …now we just need you sitting on the steps playing a fiddle.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your comments - unfortunately I have never been able to paint - I say unfortunately as I love paintings and spend a lot of time in museums and other sites for looking at paintings. That is why I have gotten so attached to various Topaz programs for producing semblances of painting. I am an artist in that I participate in making all types of music, with jazz being my real passion, and I do think that my love of improvisation translates into the various types of images I produce.

1 Like

thanks also to Don (@AiDon), John (@cre8art), Sharon (@ShazzyCo), Peter (@Laundromat), tennie (@tennie), Marty (@digital2006) and Bob (@BobKramer) for your comments and for looking and liking my images

1 Like

Flick, we have a passion for jazz in common. Had a radio program in Saint Augustine for seven years dedicated to Latin Jazz and am active in the jazz scene here in Lima.

Your keen interest in painting and painters, as well as your improvisational spirit, is certainly reflected in your work.

Thank you for sharing it.

1 Like

Great shot of an old relic lovingly processed …

1 Like