Dng files are not good for Adobe lightroom

Hi, I shoot Nikon Z9 and Z8. When I want to process the Raw files in photo Ai2, the dng files that are created and sent back to LR can not be processed like other dng files. The masking doesn’t work as it should and so on.
Also, when trying to process Z8 files in PhotoAi2, the Tiff file created by Topaz looks nice on the library module but when I change to develop module it looks grainy and soft. is there a fix for these problems?

Are you applying the mask before processing with Photo AI? We don’t read the RAW edits and recommend masking after you import the photo back into LR.

I’m not sure why it would look different in the Library module and Develop module. Can you upload the original NEF file so I can test it out on my end using the workflow you described?

Hi, thanks for answering. I never apply anny masking before processing with Topaz software. The 2 issues I mentioned are noticed when I try processing as a plugin from LR to Topaz.
I attach a NEF file for example.
DSC_7808.NEF

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 27 בספט׳ 2023 ב-18:56 מאת ‪Tim He via Topaz Community‬‏ <‪noreply@topazlabs.com‬‏>:‬

Looks like I don’t have access to the drive. Can you submit a support ticket at support.topazlabs.com using the beacon at the bottom right corner of the page? They’ll be able to help troubleshoot using specific images and info about your workflow/computer much faster than going back and forth in this thread.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b3AvrelgkPc8uP_C9Me_pYV7s-lhOZjI/view?usp=sharing

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 27 בספט׳ 2023 ב-18:56 מאת ‪Tim He via Topaz Community‬‏ <‪noreply@topazlabs.com‬‏>:‬