Disappointed

When I first got Topaz AI, I liked it. Now I am disappointed. I mostly want to clean up older negatives and slides (over 40 years old). Most of the files I use are .tiff format. Scanned from the original negatives and slides.

Now I am finding that the denoise actually adds noise or unusual textures. And the sharpen adds even more noise. I still try it, but rarely get results worth sharing. The only feature that generally delivers usable results for me is Face Recovery. Can you help?

Would you mind sending in some more information to get a better understanding of the problem you are having with this particular types of images? Please send the following information:

1. The original image file.
  2. The processed image.
  3. A screenshot or description of the settings panel so I can see what adjustments were turned on.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Dropbox File Request

Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Hi John,

Thank you so much for taking a look at this. It took me a couple of days to put together what you requested. Attached are the original file and the processed file, along with a .pdf that shows specific problems and has all settings.

Again thanks.

Chris

(Attachment 061024 Topaz AI Examples.pdf is missing)

Awesome shot of the Scorpions! I just listened to a podcast about their song Winds of Change, which was really entertaining.

Would you mind providing a screenshot of the Right Panel settings you use in Topaz Photo AI? This will help us get a better understanding of how to troubleshoot these edits you are receiving.