Deploying/Managing Gigapixel-AI

I sent in a support request a few days ago and haven’t heard back… So I thought I would post here and ask.

Where can I get a full installer for macOS for Gigapixel-AI? Web installers are not acceptable or realistic in a managed environment. I need a full .pkg installer or full .app to be able to deploy this software.

Also… there doesn’t seem to be any way to assign the software license. You just buy it and that account owns it. How am I supposed to assign this to a user? There doesn’t seem to be any consideration for users holding multiple licenses either.

Finally, I never received any email confirmation after my purchase.

The only place where a full installer may be available is through a Support Request.

At this point in time there is no way to assign a software license as each purchase is a single license. The way to do it would be to have multiple accounts to purchase individual software and give your user access to those accounts in order to use the product.

Thank you for the reply Don.

I’ve already made a support request so I will wait to hear back. Topaz should strongly consider publishing full installers, it is best practice for application deployment and development on macOS. That also allows admins to do cool stuff like automatically detect, download and deploy the new versions automatically.

2 Likes