DeNoise AI v2 running slower

Why would you update a program that more than likely won’t work on older pc’s. I had just purchased DeNoise AI and it was working flawlessly until the update and it is really getting annoying. First the navigator window either goes from landscape, (almost panorama view) and it only covers a small portion of the area to be corrected to maybe a square portion that isn’t very big either. It also takes a very long time for processing and I can’t afford a faster processor so that is out but you do need to explain to me and to others what you can do for us to be able to use this software or I have wasted my $80,

Can you please specify your computer details, include the following please:

• OS & RAM
  • GPU and dedicated vRAM

Then open DeNoise v2.0.0 and go to Help-> Graphics info, press copy and paste the information here.

Also please confirm that, as per the instructions, you uninstalled the previous version before installing the new version.

1 Like

We will most certainly help you. Drop us a problem ticket so we can get your issue in the system and get you the help you need. Please follow AiDon’s instructions when you do to save a bit of time as our support team will be asking you for that information.

I am also having the same problem. A few days ago, I was using the last version of Denoise AI, and was working with a preview time of maybe 8 seconds and a save time of 23 seconds max. Something changed, and I’m not sure if it had to do with the automatic update Windows did with my CPU. After the update, the program was severely lagging. 5 minutes to preview and far, far longer to save. I updated to the new V2 hoping that it would correct the issue, but now it is even worse.

Here is what I am working with. Its an older computer, but as I mentioned, the program was working within acceptable means scant days ago. Thanks in advance.

Application & Version: Topaz DeNoise AI Version 2.0.0

Operating System: Windows 10 (10.0)

Graphics Hardware: Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500

OpenGL Driver: 3.3.0 - Build 10.18.10.4358

CPU RAM: 8060 MB

Video RAM: 1500 MB Total, 1024 MB In Use

Preview Limit: 2765 Pixels