DeNoise AI/SharpenAI install but will lot run

Hello all. I am extremely frustrated with DeNoise AI and Sharpen AI. I purchased them about a year ago and have only had them work for about a month before my current, ongoing issue.

I invoke the plugins from Photoshop, the notification pops up that the plugin is being run and “To return to the host editor, complete or terminate the plugin” and that’s all that happens. Nothing ever loads. No window, no icon in the taskbar, or even a process in the Task Manager. Nada. I hit escape to return to Photoshop.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Here are the specs on my machine.
|Processor|Intel(R) Core™ i9-9900X CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz|
|Installed RAM|64.0 GB (63.7 GB usable)|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H1
Installed on ‎11/‎11/‎2020
OS build 19043.1165
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

I have an Nvidia 3070ti graphics card, three Asus ProArt monitors, plenty of free system resources, and very little patience left. Tech support attempted to be helpful at first, but then abandoned me with a product that doesn’t run.

I’ve done fresh installs of video drivers, tried moving the install directory, and registry cleans. I’ve done everything short of a clean install of Windows, which seems excessive for a piece of software.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what to try?

Have you tried:-
a) Running Denoise AI freestanding?
b) Setting File->Preference->AI processor to CPU, rather than the graphics card?
c) What is your graphic card driver version ?.

1 Like