DeNoise AI_default settings

New Topaz products user - DeNoise AI. I would like to have DeNoise open with the Comparison view as the default everytime I open a file to process.
Is there a setting to do that. I have looked in the Settings.
Using DeNoise AI as a stand-alone along with Luminar Neo.
Thank you.
E

If I’m not mistaken I think it should stay in the same mode as the one you used last. I think that is the way to set it up to your preference.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I’ve noticed it stays in the same mode that was used last. If I use Single View last then I have to click Comparison View before I close the editor in order to have it open in Comparison.
I’d like to be able to skip thinking about how I have to close the editor.
Wonder if a default setting to open in whatever view you’d like has been considered by the developers? Not a game changer, but nice to have little thing.
E

1 Like

I suppose you can make a request somewhere for the developers to add the function, other than that I don’t know if there is some way to modify settings.ini file or something and add the custom feature. I also don’t know how much this thing you seek has been requested and weather or not its a priority for the developers.

Thanks. It’s really not that big a deal. Be kind of interesting to know if others have requested this or something similar. As noted, not a game changer item for sure.E
E