DeNoise AI 3.2.0 Slow File Save

DeNoise AI 3.2.0 has been saving a 16.5" x 11" image for over 45 minutes. Right side of screen says “Processing 1 of 1” and below that it says “Processing…” and there is no indication on what I assume to be a progress bar.

Main screen area shows the file name; “low light” (the AI model I chose to save); a settings description; a progress bar(?) sliding back and forth; and “Loading AI Model” on the right side of the bar.

My system info:

Application & Version: Topaz DeNoise AI Version 3.2.0
Operating System: Windows 10 Version 2009
Graphics Hardware: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Driver: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 462.59
CPU RAM: 32659 MB
Video RAM: 11264 MB
Preview Limit: 8000 Pixels

This can’t possibly be working the way you intended it to?

What are the pixel dimensions of the image?

4950 x 3300 (300DPI)

Dpi doesn’t matter (only for print) but a 16.3 megapixel file is quite large. Turn off the downloading of the AI models to see if that makes a difference.

That did not solve the issue. However, the actual problem appears to be trying to save the image with the “Preserve source profile” option checked. Once I chose to save the image in sRGB instead, everything worked the way it should have and the pixel size of the file seems to have no effect.

Is it a RAW image you are processing?

JPG image

I would raise a support request at the main website as I have just processes a 8736 x 5826 JPG image in less than 1 minute using settings like you have used and using preserve source profile. The major difference is that I am using a NVIDIA GTX1050/4GB instead of your RTX.

It just is not usual, they will be able to tell if you have any conflicts on your PC.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sharpen AI v3.2