Released May 27, 2020.
Major Features and Changes
- Added the ability to mask images.
- Added a special low light/high color noise model option under DeNoise AI.
– This model is good at handling high amounts of color noise, especially on high ISO RAW images.
- Auto updater is now built into the application instead of being a separate program.
– This will do the update check and download the installer, but will not do the upgrade installation itself.
- Added a new hotkey (
Ctrl + ,) to open preferences on Windows.
- Menus have been slightly visually updated and now show shortcuts.
- Changed the recover detail slider step value to be 1 instead of 5.
- Changed Close Image option to Close All Images under the File menu on Windows.
- Close warning prompts should now all have the same buttons and do the same actions.
- New images for splash screen and login window provided by Colby Brown.
- Fixed 400% preview being offset in some instances.
- Fixed the close all images option not prompting you to save changes.
- Fixed update button activating by going between models with no changes.
- Fixed update button not activating when changing view modes.
- Fixed a bug with login dialog not staying up in certain cases.
- Fixed a bug where flipping between images with auto and manual modes would cause the right panel to show incorrect controls.
- Fixed Low Noise model not working properly when using GPU.
- Fixed the Remove Noise slider on the DeNoise AI model going to 0 instead of 15 when setting it back to default.
- Fixed a minor typo in the Low Light tooltip.
- Fixed calibration not working when using the AI Clear model.
- Fixed low light model not being appended when append model name is turned on.
- Fixed 50% zoom not working correctly on Mac
- Fixed “Noise” being listed twice on the file list view
- Moving the navigation panel preview box at the end of processing will not start another preview.
- Mac users who installed v2.2.0 within the first 30 minutes or so will have to reinstall to get the proper AI models.