Denoise AI 1.1.1 crashing every time I load an image

Have the same issue. 2080 ti. Changed drivers and other options - no luck. I wrote to support (with all logs) at 28 June, after 2 weeks no reply from them. So, problem should be serious:( Anybody solved this problem after a 6 weeks???

1 Like

Still having this problem with a 1080ti. Apparently Topaz labs isn’t big on getting repeat customers. I’ve had a total of three support tickets and only gotten copy paste nonsense out of them.

1 Like

On my laptop with 1060 it works great. But on 2080 ti, even with “CPU” mode it fails. Seems like they still use some CUDA code, which is not correct. I thought its connected only with 20 gen, but obviously not. Thanks for your feedback, friend. Because from Topaz I do not have a word! I dont mean the ability to correct things faster, but no reply at all! I met this behavior first time and I think that it is a sign of serious problems inside the team.

1 Like

I don’t believe that CUDA code is being used as it only relies on OpenGL.

Also I assume you are on Windows.

Could you please go to Help-> Graphics info click on Copy and paste the results here.

If you can’t even start DeNoise type dxdiag in the search box, run that app and save the result to a text file and then attach it here.

I just wanted to let you guys know that Denoise AI no longer crashes for me with the last version. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a lot. In my case, in v1.2.0 this problem also disappeared. Its strange, that they did not informed us:)