DeNoise 3.7.0

As others don’t see any issues raise a support request at the main website.

2 thoughts…1) they have been working on Photo AI notice to work on others 2) Photo AI to incorporate all 3 and the 3 standalone to be pushed out…this is why I am not upgrading yet apps expired sept

Don’t think so, the intervals are usually 3 to 4 months.

There is a current Beta for another product update running at this time.

I’m having the same issues, did you find a resolution?

Make sure no destructive processing such as Clarity, Haze Removal is NOT applied before applying DeNoise. Noise removal must be first in the process.

Can we have a fix for app crashing when I try to close it? It takes a few seconds and then
and that also generates a massive dump file everytime absolutely clogging up the system drive.
Your other apps don’t crash on me at all.

Do you also clear old install files, downloads and all that? I can swear topaz takes up about 100GB on my drive in various hidden places and that’s a little bit too much!

Application & Version: Topaz DeNoise AI Version 3.7.0

Operating System: Windows 11 Version 2009

Graphics Hardware: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti/PCIe/SSE2

OpenGL Driver: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 526.98

CPU RAM: 65447 MB

Video RAM: 8192 MB

Preview Limit: 6636 Pixels

This could be easily 30GB wasted in the day. That’s totally insane

Go to the log files folder, find it under the help menu, bundle them up and submit a support request at the main website.

Sounds like it is a conflict with other software running … they will be able to sort out out for you

I have in fact contacted them first and haven’t heard back a word yet.

Also, same issue happens on a pretty new Samsung Galaxy 360 II laptop. Dump files just appear silently after a few seconds of closing the app, but error message doesn’t pop up. Only difference the laptop run Windows home edition.

I would urge everyone to check their dump folders. in [user] > AppData > Local > CrashDumps

You may have a 100GB worth a of a surprise there!

Nothing in my dump folder.

I still have the exif data lost problem with this version. I shoot with Panasonic G9 and any lens information gets wiped out completely when I export the denoised raw file. I used a Panasonic 100-400mm lens but any lens have this problem regardless. Any idea what is happening here? Many thanks

Hello , have the same issue (kind off) with TopazDenoise 3.7.0 in Windows 10, when closing.

Topaz DeNoise AI.exe
62b22f67
Qt6Core.dll
624c0b37
c0000005
00000000001da3c5
01d908e69a410496
C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz DeNoise AI\Topaz DeNoise AI.exe
C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz DeNoise AI\Qt6Core.dll
0b198ee2-58d7-4c4e-a855-2b46e21ada6d

The provided download link is not working (I asume is it a Candidate Release).
I purchase the software a few days ago, had problems with the link provided via email (installation file corrupted/not complete despite the message that was donwloaded without problems) and must downoad directly from the website.

There is an issue with Denoise Ai applying a brightness/colour change to the output RAW file. In the image i opened each raw image in the same app (affinity) after being processed by Gixapixel, Dxo raw and Denoise Ai. Denoise is radically altering the processed raw image from the original file.

This makes Denoise Ai unusable for me. It has nothing to do with the photo app applying its own profile, it is denoise altering the raw file post processing. It does not happen in Gigapixel, so why does it only happen with Denoise?

2 Likes

It does have to do with the profile applied during RAW conversion, it applies a linear profile and DxO applies its own profile as do other RAW converters.

I suspect it will change as both Photo AI (changed) and now GigaPixel (changing) soon DeNoise will follow when it is updated.

Also FYI, where you say “altering the processed raw image from the original file” the original RAW is interpreted and a profile applied. What you see as a preview is the camera producing a JPG from the RAW file applying its own profile.

I am finding that the app crashes if I try to process more than 25 images at a time. This is no matter the size. From 3mb each to 20mb. 25 seems to be the limit. Any idea what the issue could be? Im running 32gb ram on a M1 Mac

Yep me too. Turns all my canon R7 files to a warm/yellow cast. Pain to have to add another step to correct white balance. Please fix - seems a common issue, frequently mentioned elsewhere.

Is support for EOS R7 RAW in the pipeline?

1 Like

I’m sure it will be but the support from LibRAW is still in beta. LibRAW is the library used to process RAW images.

2 Likes

Hello, I would like to ask you to solve the problem with the wrong export.

It happens to me randomly that often the image is exported with an error. This artifact always appears in a different location, and sometimes not at all. It’s a pretty big deal. This means that mass export cannot be relied upon. I’m using the latest version of DeNoise on MacOS (macbook m1, max) , the latest update.

Thanks. M.

Welcome to the forums.
I am puzzled. Is the artefact the square box or what’s within the box? The former is certainly weird and I have never come across anything like it: I use an M1 Mac too and have done quite a lot of batch processing. Can you clarify please and also give info on your camera, whether you are processing RAW and using DNAI as a plug-in or standalone.

Is this a bug in Denoise 3.7.0?
Her eyes are white in the preview but when I save it out it’s like the whole image gets smeared with skin tone.
User error of bug?