DeNoise 3.0

Thanks, I agree that in these images GPU processing is perfect.

In previous versions, I used to have (often but not always) banding on a mid-tone or relatively light background. Great if this gone away in this version.

It also always depends on what you do with the photo.

If I want I can make the result better or worse depending on how I prepare the pictures.

Indeed :slight_smile:

How to upload photos?

I only have these options in the lastest update and my processing is very very slow. It seems to be defaulting to the CPU because I can hear my CPU fans ramping up very fast and task manager shows CPU is at 100%.I have RTX 3080 with latest game ready drivers. It worked in the last version of denoise that I was using.

Try the Studio driver, the latest gaming drivers often contain serious errors.

And are not intended for work.

If it does not work then it can still be due to a corrupt driver then it is recommended to uninstall the driver with DDU.

Use at your own risk (but never had problems with it).
https://www.wagnardsoft.com/content/display-driver-uninstaller-ddu-v18037-released

1 Like

This is a user forum. Someone might be able to advise if you post details of your system and the GPU you use etc
 Otherwise you need to contact Topaz tech support.

I am no expert, but my understanding is that Windows users use so many different GPUs that it’s nigh impossible for them all to get tested during beta.
As a Mac user, I have had no issue with the updates.
Please post your system details and someone who knows about GPUs will probably be able to advise on whether you have the latest drivers etc.

We actually had few problems in the beta.

I often see very old GPUs or very small ones causing problems but also very new ones.

Mostly it’s the drivers that are outdated.

What’s also a problem is that for years you’ve been told that a GPU isn’t important for photo editing (mostly in conjunction with Photoshop and Lightroom) but that hasn’t been true for a long time.

I told myself 4 years ago that I wouldn’t use software that didn’t support GPUs to speed it up.

Hello, I have a question about the new release. Could you please explain what " In some cases the color profile will not set correctly on Mac in standalone mode" means and if this is a known issue, should I wait to update until this is addressed?
Thanks!

That issue is under 3.0.1 and was fixed in 3.0.2.

Same problem here. I have uninstalled 3.0.2 and reinstalled 3.02. I then uninstalled 3.0.2 again and reinstalled 3.0.0. Same problem. Went back to 3.0.2. Low light and All clear are Ok but DeNoise is corrupted
Use Windows 10 and Intel (R) HD Graphics 630

I tried created a support ticket regarding OpenVINO not working.

Today when I tried to log back in to the support center, I get this url:

https://topazlabs.com/my-account?action=zendesk-remote-logout&kind=error&message=Cannot+sign+in+suspended+user+%23394086922492

Can someone please explain to me why I am suspended. It took me some time to put together the details in the tickets. I reported the issues matter of factly and did not in any way use any kind of demanding or insulting language.

Here are my products from the “My Account” section of the website:

If my account cannot be “un-suspended,” then I think I should be due at least a partial refund since I am now being outright denied support.

Forwarded this to support for you, not sure what is happening.

Thanks very much.

They say that you are not suspended, it’s just a wordpress conflict. They also added that they responded to your ticket this morning.

So maybe try logging in again and see if wordpress is still doing it. If it is I can maybe ask someone to take a look and make sure our setup isn’t broken.

That’s relieving to know!

Anyway, I tried clearing cookies, private window, different browser, different computer, didn’t seem to matter. I get the “suspended user” thing every time.

I download the new Topaz denois3.0.2 version, but cannot get it to work, keep spinning around and around and nothing happen, i did not found this problem with the old version, so I uninstall the program, but now i need to reinstall the old version, where can i found the old version ?

3 Likes

I think I posted in the wrong thread and am reposting here with a minor update.

As soon as I loaded DeNoise 3.0.2 it crashes as soon as I try loading a pic, either one of the demo pics in running standalone or from Photoshop2021. It crashes on NVIDIA OpenGL Driver error code 3 (subcode 2). The latest SharpenAI V3.0.0 and DeNoise 3.0.0 runs fine. I am running Win10 Pro on a Dell Precision 7740 i9-9980HK 2.4Ghz 32GB RAM with an NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000 (6GB). If there is not some fix I can perform, how can I re-install the previous version, and is there any additional information I can provide so this can be fixed.

1 Like

I found this.

Maybe it does help.

Look at Fix-1. <— i set the GPU always to Maximum Performance also.

https://thegeekpage.com/fix-nvidia-opengl-driver-detected-a-problem-error-code-3/#:~:text=If%20you%20are%20facing%20%E2%80%9C%20The%20NVIDIA%20OpenGL,a%20corrupted%20driver%20is%20installed%20on%20your%20computer.

There are very many solutions to the problem, another was this one:

at the bottom.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/nvidia-opengl-driver-crash-on-startup/td-p/9711977?profile.language=de