DeNoise 3.0

I don’t understand your suggestion. I’m on a Mac Mini. Your linked post is about a Windows environment. Could you clarify? Thanks.

This issue has expanded.The v3.0.0 Sharpen AI update is broken in the same way that DNAI 3.0.0 - 3.0.2 is. I’ve updated my open support ticket and will post any progress here.

Perhaps a foolish question, but this is not a “beta” version, correct?

No, beta versions go in the Photo Beta Testing forum.

Thanks! Sorry, I’m still learning the ropes here.

1 Like

To go back to my older version, do I just click on the 2.4.2 download. As this newer version is taking 8 minutes to process a image. The older version was still slow but not this slow.

2 Likes

Yes, you can go to the 2.4.2 thread here and download the full installer. It will replace 3.0.0. Ideally though, I’d recommend uninstalling 3.0.0 as it will have dropped a lot of new models which won’t get cleaned by the 2.4.2 installation. Uninstalling first will get rid of these and save you some space.

Both installers on the Mac fail in the same way as in the version before with MacOS Big Sure: - YouTube

Thank You for your help, by uninstalling version 3 first, will I lose my registration proof and have to pay again.

You should never lose that information permanently unless you somehow forgot your e-mail and password (should be the same to post on this forum).

Unfortunately I don’t know how to reproduce this. I’m running Big Sur myself (11.2.3) and do not have any issues with it. Will make a note of it, but it’s hard to pin down without a reproduction as we cannot test fixes without it.

Thank You

I installed the new Denoise AI but when I open it is says it is a Trial version…it shouldn’t be as I have paid for the upgrade plan which is good until next year.

Just updated to 3.0.2 and the images come out just horrible and degraded. I use lightroom. When the image is saved back to lightroom, it is very blurry and the colors are way off. Please fix

1 Like

New user here. Purchased Denoise AI version 3.0.1, noticed the corrupted output on the All Clear model on jpegs, but not if I output as a Tiff file. Replaced it with 3.0.2, everything seems fixed, though I too have noticed the somewhat uneven performance now of the low light module. I wouldn’t say it has stopped working, some noisy raw photos clean up as before, some not.

I’m running on an OLD I5 with 8 gigs of ram, no dedicated GPU but whatever puny thing is built into I5’s by intel.

My setting says ‘1. default GPU’ and it runs well but very slowly, several minutes for one photo but I expected that from an old machine, not bothered by it. If I set it to ‘CPU’, it does something, much faster, but corrects nothing in the picture. Go figure. I don’t see any clear performance differences between the two versions.

I downloaded both the new DeNoise and Sharpen yesterday. Both seemed to install properly with the desktop icons displaying but when I run them they go to a white screen and stall. I uninstalled all instances of previous downloads of the programs but I still get the same results with both.

Before the upgrade both of my DeNoise and Sharpen worked fine.

Today I found the new releases of Denoise (3.0.2) and Gigapixel (5.4.5) and was thrilled to finally be able to update my old versions.
Well, long story short, both installers show the same problem as always: They start just fine, then nothing. Now further windows, no updates.

Are there any messages you get during the install. Note also that Big Sur is supported by both products.

I have problem with Denoise AI using the Denoise AI option within the program and using the auto setting whereby every image I bring in has the ‘Remove Noise’ option showing a value of 0. This is for every image and on the auto setting. However I can see that there is noise in the image and the it is correcting the noise it just won’t report a value to me of how much noise removal it is doing. Is anyone else having this issue. Is there something I am doing wrong? See screenshot for example. Win 10 Denoise AI 3.0.2.

Screenshot%202021-03-25%20161308

Well, I just installed it and it installed fine and I ran a test file (I do astrophotography) and it worked… not sure if it is faster.

I am running on a Dell Precision Mobile Workstation (5510)… if you want some tests etc., please ask.

I run a Xeon E3-1505M and there is also an NVIDIA card… are there any tweaks anyone might suggest?

BTW, this software rocks for astrophotography… many are using it now because the noise reduction reduces the number of frames we have to stack… this is HUGE…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck::sparkling_heart::gift_heart::heartbeat::heart::heart_decoration::two_hearts:

Anyone who wants to see it at work… check out the latest images…

There is a sponsored? video on the subject…

I couldn’t run this at all on W-7. Time to upgrade.