DeNoise 3.0

Since you seem to be like me now and are running GPU-less, try following the instructions I posted above and see if it works for you using OpenVINO / CPU.

This sounds like a strange issue. Are you running as a user who can access/write to /Applications? If not, can you write to /home/(your username)/Applications? Those are required for the app to install. By default it tries to go to /Applications, but if that fails it’ll try to go to your home directory’s Applications folder.

Yes, it is a bit strange. What I can tell you is that the issue seems to only be with the latest version of DeNoise (3.0.2) as well as the latest version of Sharpen (3.0) which I just paid for and downloaded today.

To give you more context, I am running a brand new MacBook Pro and had originally done fresh installs of several of your filters. I then used a Time Machine backup from my previous MacBook Pro to install my files and settings (but not applications). I"m guessing it could be something related to user accounts or settings imported from the other machine, but can’t really tell. What I can say is that Gigapixel, Adjust AI, Mask and Topaz Studio all work.

Finally, I did notice that on my new Mac, my Home was renamed to Jennifer 1 after the Time Machine migration even though I had named it Jennifer, as I had on the other MacBook Pro. Not sure that matters, but thought I would mention it.

Any help would be appreciated.

i’m not sure how to post a new post, so i just hit reply to jennifer 4926. this upgrade is not working for me at all on a new windows machine. all it does is spin and spin and spin no matter what i’m asking it to do. the application is of absolutley no value to me at all. i want my old version back or my money back. or fix it.

Unfortunately I’m not familiar enough with Time Machine or permissions on Mac to know how to fix this off the top of my head. However, you can probably schedule a chat with support who can screenshare and try to walk through permissions issues. Just open a ticket and describe the issue there, and maybe link back to this post.

If you need to use the app now, you can always downgrade to the previous versions by going to their respective threads on this forum. The latest links should still be there.

What type of hardware and operating system are you running? Without knowing anything else, I’d recommend updating your GPU drivers to make sure they are compatible with the program. If you don’t want to deal with troubleshooting, you can also download the previous release from this thread: DeNoise AI 2.4.2

Also to post without replying to someone, you can scroll all the way to below the bottom post and there should be a reply button there:

1 Like

With my internet connection it’s faster to do a system restore. Probably 4 times faster :laughing:

1 Like

Do I download the latest release or do I have to download the earliest ones first?

You can download the latest one directly. The older ones will just prompt an update to 3.0.2.

Should I choose the Full?

Full works fine, I’d recommend that one.

All three consecutive days, I updated the program and what I get are corrupted images.Not too sure why

Can you describe this or post an example? The only actual corruption I noticed was in 3.0.1 and it was resolved in 3.0.2. Also if this is consistent I’d recommend updating your graphics drivers to the latest version and/or changing the AI processor in the preferences panel.

Also heads up it’s late for me here, so I probably won’t see any response until tomorrow.

以前のバージョンと比べ処理時間が凄く長くなりました。
写真1枚に7分間ほどかかるので、以前のバージョンに戻したい。

私の日本語は下手です。

バージョン2.4.2のダウンロードはこのスレッドにあります。 また、グラフィックドライバを更新してみてください。

We cannot go past Topaz 10.14.6 on the Mac because of expensive Avid (Pro Tools) and Adobe (Lightroom Classic) software and also some hardware it drives (Mbox). Will the installation of 3.02 with the “full installer” listed for its Mac version install properly.

Still the same issue on 3.0.2, and now also getting it on the Sharpen AI 3.0 update…

I believe I fixed something related to the previews displaying blockier than normal today, but it was after both releases unfortunately. Does the issue happen even on the output image? If not, then there might be a fix sometime next week.

10.14 does not support the new engine so you’d be forced to use legacy models. I don’t know if you’d get any performance improvement, so unless you want anything else from the patch notes you can stay on 2.4.2. Otherwise it ideally should function normally and if it doesn’t it’s a bug.

1 Like

It’s not as pixelated as the preview but it’s still really bad results. Here are my tests from Sharpen AI - I uploaded the original image, a screenshot of the pixelated preview, the automatic settings selection output, and then a test with manually selecting the focus setting.