Dark Thunder

Processed with Affinity Photo 1.66, TopazLabs InStudio 1.5.3. I’ve transitioned from Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 5, CS5.51, and Plugins. Now 90% of PP after the capture is, AP and InStudio. This is a great alternative to Adobe. Adobe is still a great suite, but not the only. AP and Topaz InStudio is a sick combo.

12 Likes

Nice work on the image. I’m guessing you meant to say “slick” instead of “sick”?

1 Like

I going with “sick”. Check the first two definitions in the urban dictionary

2 Likes

The results are outstanding… A very nice 3d effect also.

It will be interesting to hear how your “suite” progresses - I know many will follow the story intently

1 Like

K-9, techman is correct. the progression is Cool – Slick – Sick. Sick being pass cool and slick. Thanks for the kind words on the image. The initial raw image was processed in AP, then tweaked in TS Glow 2 a little splash of Neo, and inStudio Textures.

2 Likes

Thanks Bluemoon5, Topaz plugins are so powerful , sometimes we just get lost in the adventure. This was ambient light, hand held at 1/25th second, iso 1600, fstop1.2 Lens Rokinon 85mm 1.2 . Why do we all love the cartoon effects so much ?? Thanks for sharing.

1 Like