CS6 and TS2.x -- How does one cleanly load EVERYTHING

Okay, it’s me again. After many attempts to get a good migration from my old Windows 7 machine to Windows 10 and have all the Topaz products working with both TS1 & 2, I have decided to cut my loses and go for a clean rebuild of Windows 10, CS6 and TS2.x. I just want all the plugins to work from within CS6.

With that in mind, what is the cleanest way to install everything? I will assume we’re going to start with CS6 and get that running. (As a side note, does anyone know where one can get a clean copy of the latest update for CS6 which is 13.0.1.3 from May 7, 2012)

Lastly, how does one go about loading all the other Topaz filter and AI tools (and I do mean ALL all of the filters you have-- Still like the old Star Effects!) so that they all work when called from CS6?
I’ve been limping along for a year now-- re-installing some filters every time I needed to run them. I would just love everything to work. So, I’m not asking for any migrations, I’ll even sacrifice my custom filters-- I just want it to work. Thank you in advance!

P.S. I install all software via elevated privileges. My user account is not an admin account.

As for CS6, you will need to either search on the Adobe website or the ProDesignTools website.

As for the Topaz Labs products download and install from the main website, for the older plugins you own they can be downloaded from the Legacy downloads section, then install then and the installer will do the work as it has always done previously. You will still need to enter your product keys to get them to work, look in your account.

If you have any issues installing ask in this thread and I believe you already have another thread asking about this same subject.

Thank you, Don. So, you noticed this was almost a repeat of an earlier post :slight_smile:
As you can see, I’m still trying to get a good install going. I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

Try this page:

Thank again, Don. I’m working with Adobe right now. I’ll let you know if one truly can get all the Topaz products to work after a clean install of all of them.

1 Like