I keep hoping this gets fixed, as I can’t be the only one… but through several months of updates (currently running PAI 1.2.9) - problem persists.
Steps to reproduce issue:
- Crop RAW image / apply other LR edits
- launch PAI via File → Plug In Extra → Process with PAI
- apply auto settings within PAI
- when the resulting DNG file is viewed in LR, the crop applied has been lost
- I also noticed I lost the original flag on the DNG file.
If I process the same image using “Edit in” method whereby file gets converted to TIFF first - everything works fine (crop and flag are correctly applied when subsequent file is seen in LR)
Topaz Photo AI [v1.2.9] on Windows 11
DxDiag.txt (115.6 KB)