.CR3 file image distorted

I just got back to Topaz AI after a long break so I installed all the latest updates.
21-04-24
07-40-59
07-56-15
07-58-9
08-07-48
08-27-6
After that, the processed image got distorted, Apparently, the view from the face up gets lengthened. It’s not due to the processing within Topaz AI because the problem starts after the image was read into Topaz AI (from Lightroom Classic and it has not been modified).

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Use Lightroom Classic to read an .ORF file
  2. Choose Plugin Extras → Process with Topaz Photo AI
  3. The image displayed by Topaz Photo AI is distorted. This happens to the original image before processing.
    I attach a side-by-side reference screenshot from LR Classic to demonstrate it. The image from Topaz Photo AI has been processed but it doesn’t really matter. If Topaz Photo AI had done nothing (other than reading the file in), the image is still distorted as shown within Topaz Sharpen AI.
    BTW, I cropped out the bottom part of the image to remove some nudity since it doesn’t seem to be distorted.

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]

Would you mind sending in some more information to get a better understanding of the problem you are having with this particular type of image? Please send the following information:

1. The original image file.
  2. The processed image.
  3. A screenshot or description of the settings panel so I can see what adjustments were turned on.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Dropbox File Request

Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.