Constantly getting error running model

For the last week or so I’ve constantly gotten this error running model on anything bigger than 30mb.
I’ve downgraded the quality to 95% and that worked for a while, but now I’m getting it again.
Occasionally if I restart the pc from scratch and ONLY open up Topaz Gigapixel it’ll run to the end but this last time it didn’t. It’s not so much an error running model problem but a lack of memory problem as far as I can see from the log.
2024-03-10-21-18-46.tzlog (3.9 MB)

My graphics card is a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650.
Thanks in advance.
Sophie

Could you try reaching out to Support for this? I’ll want to troubleshoot this more effectively.

I thought this was support? The link you sent me doesn’t take me to support, and when I follow the link to contact support (and to upload the log file as specified in the troubleshooting page) I don’t get the support window pop up. Technology is great until it doesn’t work… So please give me more specific instructions on how to contact support when the popup doesn’t appear.

This is our public forums for community discussion and troubleshooting less technical matters. You can reach out to this email (help@topazlabs.com) and we will get to you as soon as possible.

Thanks, I’ve sent an email.

I appreciate it!