Colors Enhanced by AI Clear

14 Likes

Beautiful color and treatment …is AI only available in Studio, or can it be added to Topaz in Photoshop? My computer is pretty full and not thinking about adding more high memory programs.

1 Like

Lovely colours

1 Like

thanks, Bob - unfortunately AI Clear is only available as an attachment to Studio as that is the direction that Topaz is moving

1 Like

thank you very much, Jeanie

This is beautiful! Not familiar with AI Clear. I was thinking it was similar to Denoise.

1 Like

Wonderful looking image with gorgeous colors and PP.

1 Like

Wayne - AI Clear has the properties of several of the older Topaz plug-ins. It indeed is like DeNoise, but also provides a lot of clarity to images, which in turn increases brightness and enhances colors. Maybe 10% of the images I treat with AI Clear require additional treatment with DeNoise, but the better I get at using the sliders in AI Clear the more that number goes down. When AI Clear runs on an image it starts with None for Detail Boost, zero for Exposure and Clarity, and 0.90 for Strength. You can then start with the sliders etc. if you are not satisfied with what it has already done.

1 Like

thanks very much, John

1 Like

Excellent capture and interesting processing!

1 Like