Color shift after saving

In Photo AI 2.3.0

Using the Balancing Color [BETA] to shift to a cooler color,

After using “Save Image”, closing the “Save” dialog and returning to the main view, the color shift seems gone, it seems to return to the original color.

Would you mind sending me more information in order to get a better understanding of the problem you are having with this image? I would like to try and reproduce this image, in order to do so would you please send the following information:

1. The original image file.
  2. The processed image.
  3. A screenshot or description of the settings panel so I can see what adjustments were turned on.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Dropbox File Request

OK, I’ve uploaded the files you requested.

I will confess that I might possibly have been mistaken or confused by the “Save” UI. It hides both the file you are working on and the file it has saved until you close the dialog windows, making it unclear which exactly is which. So when you close the save dialog, maybe it defaults to showing the original unedited file. I don’t know, it’s hard to tell, especially when the changes are subtle.

I don’t really think I like the newer UI lately in terms of image view. It used to easier to take advantage of dual monitors and such to get a better ide of what has changed. It’s harder to get a good view of both before and after.

FWIW.

Thanks for sending in that information. Our developers will investigate this issue.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.