Chinese watercolor

When I first began using Topaz Studio I had much pleasure and considerable success using an effect called Chinese Watercolor (or Watercolors). Now after several problem hitches on my computer I can no longer find this effect: for a long time I had it marked as a favourite.
Can anybody help with information as to how I can get this effect back again?

Regards

George Hughes

I just looked and the only one I see with Chinese in the name is Chinese Lanterns Smudge 2.

Thanks Kathy, that is a close approximation of what I am looking for - though I will continue to seek the original, hoping that more suggestions might arise. You have been most helpful…

George Hughes

1 Like

In the early days of Studio it was possible for users to create Effects and share them with the community, but that functionality was disabled a few years ago. Perhaps Chinese Watercolor was one of those? If so you’re unlikely to be able to find it again unless you can track down the author I’m afraid.

1 Like

Thanks for your input Paul - I am 85 and liable to mischeif from my memory! But the suggestion from Kathy (see above) is shaping up very well right now. My career was in Photo magazines in the silver halide days, but I must say I have been deeply immersed in digital since the earliest cameras and am still finding it fascinating - and challenging.

Regards

George Hughes

2 Likes