Capture One plugin error: "processing with Topaz Photo AI- estimated time remaining..."

Hi,

First time playing around with Topaz Photo AI 1.2.0 on macOS Monterey and everything seems to be working fine until I try to save the edited DNG image back to Capture One Pro.

Following the documentation:

1. I chose the photo I wanted to apply some denoising on and clicked from the Capture One 23 UI on Edit with > Processing with Topaz Photo AI.
  2. Applied my changes in Topaz Photo AI and clicked on Save Image with the default export settings.
  3. The edited DNG file item underneath the Queue section of the overlayed window in Photo AI shows a done label next to it and when I click on the folder icon, I am redirected to the location the edited file is stored in, which is in:
    private > var > folders > wr > [string] > T > com.captureone.captureone16 > [string].
  4. However, in Capture One pro, the pop up window is just stuck on “processing with Topaz Photo AI - estimated time remaining…” and the edited DNG file is not copied into its original source location.

Any way I can fix the issue ?

Thanks

1 Like

Any answer? I have the same problem, but it could be on the C1 side as well of course. Or the plug-in code.