Can't comment

Get a 500 Internal Server Error message.

1 Like

I have had that intermittently the last week or so.

1 Like

Now I can??

1 Like

I’ve received the Internal Server error several times over the weekend when trying to “like” a post. I have also noticed that posts that I have read were still appearing as “new” on the bottom of the screen. I’m sure it’s something @JoeFedric-TL will look into and fix.

2 Likes

Yes, only Joe will know as it could mean anything as something has gone wrong on the website’s server and the server has no idea what the problem is.

1 Like

Seems to happen every weekend. Sometimes it will not accept posts at all. I guess no-one monitors it over these few days.

1 Like

Lots of 500 Internal Server Errors for me too…various devices

1 Like

These errors seem to be happening more frequently. I’m going to have to increase the priority of the forum server and begin to address some of the problems we’ve been seeing. Sorry for the disruptions!

2 Likes

Me too

1 Like

likewise, and many more this past weekend - perhaps it had something to do with the World Cup

1 Like

Joe has a post regarding these issues:

1 Like

Thank you John!

1 Like

Since you asked…

I use my iPad to visit the forum, and sometimes when I try to comment or answer a question, my upload is rejected.

I cant send an example right now, but suggest someone on the evaluation team check a few times with an iPad. Maybe catch some low-hanging fruit.

I got a 499 Internal Server Error, but that must have been one of the more affordable servers!!! :smiley:

…I’m yanking your chain!!!

^^^ jajajaja

and so far I’ve been getting away Scott-free !! XDXD