Cannot access denoise

I bought denoise on the last day of the October promotion, to add to my Sharpen and Gigapixel which are registered to my email.
When I was making my visa payment, as I hit the button to complete the deal I spotted that I had mistyped my email address, missing out one letter. I think it went in as oldlinconian ( the “l” missing). Consequently I cannot access it as that shorter email address does not work. I have checked my Visa bill and you have taken my payment. I have emailed what I believe was customer service about this twice already and have had no reply. Can you please inform me of how I can get the registered address changed or how I can in some other way get access to the software I have paid for?
Thanks

Chris Langley
Vancouver

Please note never display your email on public forums as they can be picked up by anyone.

For your issue you need to raise a support request at the main Topaz Labs website.

I have emailed Topaz labs three times and received NO reply at all. Is there a phone number you know of??

Topaz responded to your Facebook post about an hour after you posted telling you what you need to do - raise a support request on their website so they can merge the two accounts. You can do that here: