Can Topaz Impression 2 be installed as a plugin for Topaz Studio 2

Can Topaz Impression 2 be installed as a plugin for Topaz Studio 2? I want to use the preset “a pencil haze” in studio 2…

Topaz Impression comes as an Adjustment already inside Studio 2

I know that but I want all of the presets from Impression 2

No.

Copy down the settings from Impression 2 and create a preset in Studio using the impression filter.

I cannot locate “A Pencil Haze” in Studio 1 nor Studio 2

1 Like

Hi jack, it is in Impression 2.

HI I do have a follow up question on this as I am facing the same issue. Does that mean we now have to manually recreate each of the presets in the old impression 2 back in the studio 2 so that we can use it .
Can we not copy the config file from one application to another is there no simiple way ? thats paiful if i now have spend hours of going back and forth to have to recreate each of the preset. I am loosing respect for topaz and can’t believe my investment are now down the grabage hopefully not can you please advice

Arjuna

Yes they need to be recreated manually. Presets in Impression 2 and Studio 2 are not in the same format.

What about a conversion import/export function for those users who made a workflow with the plugin for years? Impression 2 was a Ferrari but the Impression in Studio 2 is just a cheap WV that other companies offer it with better functionality. I don’t understand why you discontinued something high end and created something mediocre?

I didn’t discontinue anything, I am a user as you are. I use Impression 2 but, as it is NOT a supported product as Studio 1 is NOT supported, I just work around. Note also that you can do everything in Studio 2 that you could do in Impression/Studio 1 except start with a blank palette, and you have the bonus of other filters you can also apply as you could in Studio 1.

Sorry AiDon, I thought you’re one of the developers :slight_smile: It’s a shame that we have to do everything from scratch …

Those products are no longer supported, Studio 2 is the supported product.