Can not save preset after update

can not save preset after update.

Can you share a screen recoridng of how you are attempting to save a new preset? If you are editing a preexisting preset, you would need to overwrite it in order to save a new one at this time. This is an experience we are working to correct.

Oftentimes it is easiest to share a screen recording for issues like this to quickly show me exactly what is happening. I use Loom for screen recordings since this is a free and easy to use app.

I’m not able to save my preset after i updated to 3.3.9.

Have any got the same problem?

me too.

@brooks.ie Can you also share a screen recording? I want to make sure that I understand the issue.

Sure :slight_smile:
Ny WinRAR ZIP archive.zip (27.9 MB)

Thank you :slight_smile: I could not see the top of the UI, did you have a preset selected or was it set to none?

The ability to save a new preset based on an existing one is totally not a thing. There’s no way to do it from the preset section of the UI and “Create New Preset” in the Edit menu is grayed out.

I hope y’all can get this worked out quickly. The only workaround I can think of for the moment is to modify files in the presets directory on disk.

I’m also pretty sure that in previous versions of TVAI if you modified a preset it would indicate that in the dropdown, e.g. “My Great Preset (modified)”.

thanks!

Yes, that is correct :slight_smile: This is a known issue that we are working to resolve.

The easiest way to work around it is to select “none” and then build the new preset.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.