Bug observed in .TIFF Files. Not sure about other formats. Please check other formats too.
Issue:- Any kind of cropping followed by upscaling is causing creation of a translucent maze all across the photo. This is not readily noticeable on first glance at the output photo. But do some editing and voila, the maze becomes glaringly visible.
Steps to reproduce issue:
- Step 1: Open any .TIFF File in Photo AI
- Step 2: Crop to any degree
- Step 3: Enhance the resolution of remaining portion to any extent (2X, 4X, Max etc)
- Step 4: The grid should now be faintly visible. Your output has been spoilt.
- Step 5: As a confirmatory test, take the output file and edit it in any photo editing software (I used Photoscape X). Apply HDR. You can now see the glaring grid all across your photo.
Topaz Photo AI [v2.0.1] on [Mac]